It is the mission of Sierra Foothills Audubon Society to educate ourselves and others to the variety and beauty of our natural environment and protect our wildlife and natural places.
• 410 pages
• 166 Species Accounts based 2014–2018 data
• Detailed description of the county’s geography, geology, habitats, and elevation zones
• Species of uncertain, irregular, or potential breeding status
• Comprehensive gazetteer of survey locations with GPS coordinates and elevations
The Species Accounts
• Color breeding distribution maps
• Seasonal status and migration timing
• Breeding distribution and habitat
• Breeding phenology and natural history
• Conservation status
• County breeding population estimates
Cost $30.00 (includes shipping and tax)
For further information and to reserve a copy of the Atlas, contact Steve Rose at email@example.com.
Use this site to find out more about the Sierra Foothills Audubon Society chapter. Use the Activities page to participate in our events and Conservation page to foster online communications about issues important to you. Be sure to check our newsletter, The Phoebe. The free Acrobat reader is needed to read the Phoebe.
Sierra Foothills Audubon Society is headquartered in Grass Valley, California. Our membership area includes Nevada, Placer, Yuba, Sierra and El Dorado County.
ALL MEETINGS AND FIELD TRIPS CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO COVID-19